Sunday, May 23, 2010

Herbs and Nature's My Marvel Taheebo Tea


I am always in search of a good herbal tea. As most of you who follow me on my blogs, I experienced a severe occurence of GERD just the last part of 2009. I stop, no matter how addicted I am, drinking coffee. Gosh! I miss coffee so much that I need to find an alternative the soonest possible time.

In one of my trips to the supermarket I run across this tea from Herbs and Nature. Then I remembered seeing its commercial endorsed by Charlene Gonzales (not that I like Charlene).

I dont put sweeteners to my tea, I just soak it in a cup of hot water. Surprisingly it doesn't taste bad at all, no leafy taste or something to that effect. It is individually packed so you can take it in the office without any hassle. I normally had my tea at night hoping to have a good and sound sleep. I noticed that I dont have any hint of GERD after taking this one and it brings back my appetite, don't know if its psychological or its from the tea but I don't mind.

I'll definitely brew some more tea...Bon Appetit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .