Friday, May 14, 2010

Easy Everyday Meals - Good Housekeeping

I had my short visit at SM Grocery in Makati last night to grab some chips and soda for my dvd marathon night. While waiting for my time to pay on the counter I saw the new Good Housekeeping Edition and was so excited to see that they have a complimentary 100+ recipe booklet for meals in 20-30 minutes preparation.

The cover of Easy Everyday Meals from the best of Good Housekeeping Magazine

soups, salads, veggies at the start of the meal

fish and seafood - and important nutrients to your main course

chicken - the possibilities with poultry are endless

meat - concoctions that are sure to whet the appetite

rice, pasta and noodles - can be your appetizer, a full meal or merienda

snacks - you can whip up these delicious merienda recipe for your family

Preparing food really is a laborious yet enjoyable thing to do...a de-stress activity for most working ladies out there. Thanks Good Housekeeping for this feebie! I'll try to do some of your recipe and share it back here...

Bon Appetit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .